The Typhoon more is the optimal PTO mixer for big slurry pits and lagoons. There are mixer length until 11,3m available.
In order to stabilize the mixer tube, the PTO mixer Typhoon more is reinforced with a welded on triangle mast. Instead of dirt- sensible rolling bearings with seals which do rarely withstand the aggressive slurry for a long time (for example animal hairs) the Reck slurry mixers are equipped with the extremely resistant special slide bearings. They are long living, maintenance friendly and have proved very well over decades in the slurry sector.
At a glance
- Extra strong version.
- Completely galvanized.
- Long lasting, ball bearing free special slide bearing
- Length of mixer 9,3 m - 11,3 m.
- For open slurry pits and slurry lagoons
Extra strong version
- For tractors with more than about 100 HP
- Mixer tube140 mm ⌀
- Mixer shaft 45 mm ⌀
- Completely galvanized (Propeller painted)
- Incl. high efficiency Propeller TR-PH 600 (600 mm ⌀)
- Reinforced three-point jack
- Specially reinforced mounting
- With welded on triangle stabilizer
- Length of mixer: 9,3 m – 11,3 m
Propeller stay long
Propeller protection ring
To protect the high efficiency propeller
Propeller protection ring with tyre fixation
Propeller protection ring with tyre fixation for plastic lined lagoons (without tyre)
High efficiency shredder with counter blade
Cardan shaft required.